Commercial Roofing Contractors
Serving Buffalo, West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Rochester, NY & Orlando, FL
As experts in the commercial roofing industry since 1973, we understand that everyone’s needs are different. That’s why we take time to understand the commercial roofing needs of your business in Buffalo, West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Rochester, NY or Orlando FL, analyze your roof’s condition, and then evaluate, we then provide commercial roofing estimates and install a roof system that best suits your building’s design and budget.
For commercial building owners and managers, understanding and managing the construction and maintenance of roofing systems is a very high priority. Proper commercial roof maintenance including roof coating is an extremely important task that should be performed on a regular schedule to prevent damage to your property. Our roofing contractors make sure that every commercial roofing project they work on is completed as effectively and efficiently as possible, even offering commercial metal roofing services to expand our capabilities. Don't trust your commercial roofing needs to just any company; choose the roofing contractors with more than 46 years of experience serving Buffalo, West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Rochester, NY; & the Orlando, FL areas.
Our skilled commercial roofing contractors are trained to inspect, repair, and install commercial metal roofing, EPDM, PVC, TPO, roof coatings, modified, and hot tar build-up roofs. We guarantee our customers the very best workmanship and products our industry has to offer. At Neth and Son Inc, we pride ourselves on being in the top-tier of commercial roofing companies in the Buffalo, West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Rochester, NY and Orlando, FL areas.
Our Commercial Roofing Contractors Provide a Variety of Services:
Commercial Roofing services in Buffalo, Rochester, NY & Altamonte Springs, Orlando, FL include:
- New Construction
- Complete Roof Replacement
- Preventative Maintenance
- Protective Coatings
Our partnerships with the leading roofing manufacturers allow us to offer our clients a 20-Year, No-Dollar-Limit Warranty on all labor and materials for roofs installed by Neth & Son, Inc.
Neth & Son’s commercial roofing contractors’ options for the business communities in Buffalo & Rochester, NY, and Orlando, FL are comprehensive and designed to be long-lasting while adding an aesthetic element to your building.
We are a fully licensed, insured, and bonded commercial roofing contractor.
Various Types of Commercial Roofing:
EPDM is a thermoset roof membrane. The membrane can be installed as a ballasted, fully adhered, or mechanically attached roof system.
PVC & TPO
Thermoplastic roof membranes are flexible sheet materials. Their chemical and physical characteristics allow them to repeatedly soften when heated and harden when cooled.
Polymer-modified bitumen sheets are made with polyester and/or glass-fiber reinforcements. The sheets are surfaced on one or both sides with very fine minerals, such as sand, mica, or talc.
Built-up roof (BUR) membranes are composed of layers of bitumen, asphalt, or coal tar; or a cold-applied adhesive that serves as the weatherproofing component of the membranes.
The Benefits of Commercial Metal Roofing
Roofs are continuously exposed to potential damage caused by moisture, weather conditions, and even falling debris from trees. For this reason, any material used for roofing should be designed with strength and longevity in mind. Commercial properties particularly need durable, hard-wearing roofs for long-lasting protection. If you are considering a new roof for your commercial property, consider investing in metal as your roofing material. Commercial metal roofing can benefit your building in a number of ways:
- Durability: Metal roofing is designed to withstand heavy weights and extreme temperatures for decades without breaking or deforming. Whether you operate a property in the snowy Buffalo and Rochester, NY area or in sunny Orlando, FL, your metal roof will be able to last for many years to come.
- Low Maintenance: In addition to its durability, commercial metal roofs are known for their minimal maintenance requirements. You can expect your metal roof to last for decades with less upkeep than a traditional roofing material.
- Appearance: You can select or customize commercial metal roofing according to the design or style you prefer. You can even choose a metal roof that mimics traditional materials like shingles or slates if you want a classic look without sacrificing durability.
- Cost-Effective: Commercial metal roofs come with better cost savings in the long run compared to traditional roofing materials. The long lifespan, minimal maintenance, and energy efficiency that this type of roof provides can pass substantial savings on to you over time.
- Sustainability: Commercial metal roofing comes with energy efficiency benefits, making it a sustainable and eco-friendly choice. Switching to a metal roof will help your company reduce its environmental impact and reduce your utility bills in the process!
Coatings are a fluid-applied, flexible roof system. Coatings are manufactured to be installed over many different deck types and existing roof systems. The color, finished mill thickness, application methods, and base material of the products vary greatly from one manufacturer to another.
Inspection & Infrared
Neth & Son doesn't just install new commercial roofs. Our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to keeping your current roof functioning properly. Our state-of-the-art inspection and testing methods can identify potential problems and active leaks. To detect these problem areas, we use infrared testing, a non-destructive method of locating wet insulation under your roof. This allows our roofing contractors to provide proper roofing estimates for what your business’s roof needs.
Contact Our Commercial Roofing Contractor
No matter the nature of your upcoming application, you can rely on our commercial roofing company to provide support. Not only does our team offer the very latest in flat roof repair, but we can install commercial metal roofing surfaces, as well. All you have to do is reach out to one of our knowledgeable representatives to learn more about our innovative capabilities. We're capable of assisting all sorts of clients throughout the Buffalo, NY and Orlando, FL regions, including local retailers, production companies, and office administrators. Simply give us a call today to get the ball rolling!